Recently we were discussing how to put together a help wanted ad to attract the right candidates in my House Cleaning Business Mastermind group. When I saw this article, it resonated with me because it was timely and you have to be able to ask the right questions to discover the right employee to hire once your ad generates responses.
The hiring process is tricky enough – imagine having good people respond to your ad and then you mess it up by not being able to dig deep enough to find out who these people are. Asking the routine interview questions isn’t go to get you far and besides, they’re boring for the candidate.
What is your favorite interview question? To find out, we asked the Inc. community on LinkedIn to provide their favorites, as well as their reasons why.
Check out the 15 favorite interview questions from the Inc. community.
What about you? Do you have one or more favorite interview questions that get your candidates to open up and reveal what you need to know? Leave a comment – I can’t wait to see what they are!
To Read Next:
- How to Find the Right Employees for Your Residential Cleaning Business
- Easy Ways to Build Your LinkedIn Network for Your House Cleaning Business
- Finding and Holding Onto Good Help in Your Cleaning Business
- 5 Tips to Overcome Your Fear of Selling Your House Cleaning Services
- Craft a Catchy Elevator Pitch