10. Managing House Cleaning Employees and Workers
This report is included in the Business-in-a-Box system – Save with the bundled purchase!
If this is the direction you want to take your business, then you might be interested in my Business-in-a-Box. It contains everything you need to setup your business and hire and manage workers – including all the forms you will need. Click here to get started.
Your job as an employer will be to implement policies and procedures your workers can follow to successfully perform the work and maintain customer relations with your clients.
Before you get started, this report will provide you with the information you need to establish the correct procedures for your independent contractors and for your employees. Knowing this difference could save you time and money down the road.
Having a signed agreement with contractors does not prevent them from being re-classified as employees by a government agency. You will discover the difference and learn what you can do to stay within the guidelines for your business.
Inside this 24-Page Report:
- Employees versus Independent Contractors
- Questions That Identify Your Workers as Employees
- How to Legally Use Independent Contractors and Control Quality
- Performance Reviews and How to Manage Them
- How and When to Legally Fire an Employee
- Using Automobiles and Managing Drivers
- Preventing Theft and Managing Damages in the Home
- Three Methods to Pay Employees
- Using Benefits to Keep Your Workers
- How to Reduce and Avoid Insurance Claims
- Using Rewards to Motivate Your Workers
- Successfully Handle Employee Issues and Complaints
- A Paycheck is Only One of the Reasons Employees Come to Work
You Also Receive These Forms:
- Employee Performance Review
- Employee Time Record
- Employee Pay Record
- Employee Handbook (Template)
Use coupon code TODAYONLY for a special discount!