8. Professional Cleaning Procedures
This report is included in the Independent House Cleaner and the Business-in-a-Box systems!
Most importantly, these procedures ensure you and your workers don’t miss anything as you move from one room to the next.
With the right plan to move through the house, you will avoid backtracking, accidents, and customer complaints. Customer complains are usually triggered by not having this plan and using it.
Inside this 29-Page Report:
- What to do on the FIRST appointment to make your regular cleans easier
- How to divide the work for efficiency
- Where to start and how this makes your job easier and faster
- How to use your rags to reduce laundry
- Reduce scrubbing time with this one technique
- How to prevent clients from calling you after the appointment with “I can’t find” questions
- The most important “rule” to remember to reduce breakage and damage
- How to move through the house to reduce cleaning time
- This procedure will eliminate missed areas of the room
- Fool-proof window and mirror cleaning – preventing streaks and cloudy areas
- How to prevent pictures from falling down while you are cleaning them
- The “trick” to getting nasty toilets clean without passing out
- How to clean the laundry room to surprise and delight your clients
- How to clean an oven and avoid the left-over residue the client sees after you leave
- Pros/Cons to cleaning flooring by hand
- Things “the other” cleaning services forget to do – this will get you plenty of referrals!
- EXACT, step-by-step cleaning procedures for EVERYTHING in your client homes.
Included with Your Purchase:
- Report on Time Management
Save Time – Book More Jobs – Earn More!
Use coupon code TODAYONLY for a special discount!