Build Customer Relationships for Long-Term Success
Residential cleaning is about building relationships with your clients and keeping them long-term on a regular schedule. This is a close working relationship that starts with the first phone call for service. When you pickup the phone, you have no idea why they are calling and you have no idea what they might have experienced with other cleaning companies.
If this is their first call for house cleaning, you want to make sure they have a reason to select you as their business of choice with your winning customer service skills.
Discover What Makes a Client Decide to Work with You or to Move on!
Customer service is not just about addressing service issues that arise – it’s about the ongoing support you provide that could prevent future issues. It’s also about how you and your workers treat your customers that makes a client decide to work with you or to move on.
Inside this report, you will discover:
- Winning customer service strategies
- How to ask customers what they want to prevent misunderstandings
- How to handle an angry or irate customer
- What customers really expect (that they won’t tell you)
- Customer service tools to make your job easier
- How providing excellent customer service will increase sales
This is a digital product available for immediate download
Don’t Risk Your Business to Poor Customer Service – Discover What You Can Start Doing Today to Increase Customer Retention
Use coupon code TODAYONLY for a special discount!