4. Advertising – What Works and What Doesn’t
There are many different ways to advertise, but not all of them will work for your business.
That’s because there is no exact science to advertising; it’s different for every industry. And the only way to know if a method is working for your business is to track your ads and the return on investment.
If you are extremely limited with your advertising budget, you’ll want to get this report just for the information I provide on using business cards – an economical way to start your advertising when you know how to use them effectively.
Avoid losing money on the wrong, ineffective advertising when you know the basics of tracking your ads, calculating your conversion rate, and determining your lead value. This information will reveal your high-converting ads, identify how many leads you need each month to sustain your business, and how much you should pay for advertising.
Inside this 21-Page Report:
- What NOT to list on your business cards
- The key to being successful with flyers
- Effective ways to distribute flyers so they don’t become the neighborhood trash
- What gets a higher response rate than flyers
- What to ask BEFORE investing in coupon mailers in your city
- Why glossy print advertising is risky
- Why you DON’T want to use a first-time discount with this “little known” type of advertising
- How to get your flyers distributed with no up-front cost in your city
- Why you DON’T want to use permanent signage on your vehicles
- How to get more clients in all your neighborhoods while you work
- Why this one common form of advertising should not be your ONLY advertising
- How to use a press release effectively for FREE advertising
- How to turn a failing ad into a successful ad
- Why designing your own website could be a waste of time
- How to calculate your advertising, lead, and sales conversion rates
- The value of a business lead
- How to leverage your lead value