Are you in a rut – trying to get your social media posting completed between other tasks?
You can easily get out of that rut by posting at different times throughout the day. This allows different groups of people – who are on social media at different times – to see your posts. Use automation to schedule the posts (or do this manually). For instance, you can schedule posts in Facebook using their “Scheduled Post” option.
Almost every local business is on social media and 94 percent of them use these social platforms for advertising purposes (bring in …
To Read Next:
- 2018 Facebook Changes and What it Means for Your House Cleaning Business
- How to Schedule Posts on Instagram for Your House Cleaning Business
- Learn From the Best: How Major Brands Use Social Media
- 9 Ways to Start Using Social Media for Your House Cleaning Business
- Social Selling for Small and Medium Business: Effective?